Saturday, March 13, 2010

col-pop, an UnBCombo

As I am now working at a middle school AND and elementary school I now get to experience a whole new teaching world. Among my many new discoveries in elementary school I have found one of the most brillant combos - designed especially for cute, hungry elementary school kids. The 'col-pop' - the 'col' is for cola and the 'pop' is for popcorn chicken. It holds your snack of popcorn chicken and your refreshing drink of cola all in the same container and allows access to both at the same time!

Lucky for me, the class captains' parents often bring these in for students during the first week of school. I've had 2 already this week! And like, the cola is cola - nothing really special, and popcorn chicken is pretty standard....but it's a col-pop. After eating two, the novelty has not worn off yet, it's seriously so clever that have to marvel it everytime I pop a chicken nugget in my mouth and take a sip of cola.

1 comment:

  1. bbq chicken! like the one on the ave! i didn't know it was an actual korean franchise. i guess that makes it seem less ridiculous.

    have you heard? ethan moved to mexico.

    ReplyDelete