Monday, December 14, 2009

The Break Up

We’ve been together since the end of my freshman year of college – making it a five year relationship. I have never experienced anything like you – you were my first. It wasn’t on a whim that we got together – I thought long and hard before committing myself to you. We’ve spent countless hours together, on bikes, in the gym, walking through all kinds of weather. Never was I disappointed with you – not even when others decided to move forward with the new generation. I stuck by you because of you were reliable, responsible, and filled with wonderful music.
I can’t tell you how sad it makes me that we can no longer share that music together. But you just don’t work for me. I’ve tried everything possible to reboot our relationship but the truth remains that you are broken beyond repair. It’s okay, I won’t cry or beg you to work it out, I’ve accepted our fate and I’m ready to move on. Let’s say our last goodbyes this fateful morning before I leave for school. I’m ready to make the walk alone without your sweet music filling my ears and my heart.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



RIP 2nd Generation iPod


No comments:

Post a Comment