Sunday, November 8, 2009

the list

Top Ten things I miss about Seattle!
(in no particular order)

1. Whole Foods grocery store - overpriced and over organized, a lonely college student's best friend, the best salad bar for vegans, vegetarians and carnivores
2. driving a car - jeepy how I miss you.
3. my mom and dad - thank god for skype
4. being able to eavesdrop on people ... weird right?
5. John in the Morning - I'm never awake to stream you!
6. Seattle Transit - with the calmest drivers where riders can almost always find a comfy seat
7. Campbells tomato soup (it like, doesn't exist here)
8. the rain - really I promise I do
9. Trophy Cupcake/Cupcake Royale - I miss you overfrosted pumpkin and devil's food cake!
10. you! - you know who you are.

2 comments:

  1. I massively miss Trophy Cupcake and Cupcake Royale!!!! Let's get cupcakes when you guys are here in Daegu. There's some in the department store food court area that look pretty tasty!

    (P.S. Did you ever have the salted caramel cupcake from Cupcake Royale? It's the best over EVER!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank god for Skype! We miss you too.
    mom

    ReplyDelete