Wednesday, September 9, 2009

let me count the ways

Top 10 reasons why I like Korea this week:
1. Taxis are cheap - dirt cheap
2. I have to wear slippers in the school
3. My front door has a keypad - so I never have to fumble for my key or remember a key
4. Clothing shops stay open until 10pm
5. The commercials on t.v. are wacky and have really catchy songs
6. Food is dirt cheap - eating out and buying food
7. Everyone is always overdressed
8. Shopping on a Sunday is like trying to get passed a mosh pit at a concert
9. All the students bow to their teachers
10. Paris baguette - a shop that only sells pastries and baked goods b/c no one has an oven.

2 comments:

  1. Why am I not there? Sounds AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. paris baguette... have you come across some yummy baguette with rice cake baked in? very glutinous (but good)!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete