Friday, July 2, 2010

습기

I'm not sure of the exact analogy I would use to describe the affect of Korean monsoon humidity on me. But if I had to choose, I feel like a used-leftover-towelette-left-in-a-hot-car-parked-in-the-walmart-supercenter-parking-lot.

There's something really special about the weather here that manages to make me feel like I'm sweating ALL day. My walk to work leaves me dabbing a sweat-soaked kleenex to my already melted face and wishing there was a shower in my school.

Despite the humidity, we have had some epic thundershowers that put the rainy city of Seattle to shame. 6 straight hours of thunder, lightening, rain, and car alarms being set off by the storm - impressive.

2 comments:

  1. Have you started looking for apartments back in Seattle yet? I'm loving it; so many possibilities!

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so-o-o looking forward to seeing you and Vann, but I'm seriously dreading the humidity!!!

    ReplyDelete