Friday, February 19, 2010

Winter Camping


Naomi's post covers the details of English camp. I mainly played sports and games with the kids and I think there was a lesson about math or bones or something thrown in there. Oh, and I remember them chasing me with snowballs. Was that a lesson? It might have been.

I was impressed with their jumproping and ability to give a weather forecast but, I don't know, I guess I was just expecting too much from their badminton ability. One black note on the camp was that due to the snowy conditions throughout, there wasn't an opportunity for a soccer game. It did allow for ample snowball fighting though. Teacher vs. class isn't as one sided as you might think. Not with teachers like this. I can only hope summer camp is as much fun.

Final Note*You might not guess it but the kid in red was easily the best jumproper of all 60 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment